Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My 34th Birthday!

I cant sleep so here I am blogging at midnight. I had a fabulous day but I think I drank too much caffeine and now Im paying for it.

To celebrate my birthday, my friend Chrissy and I went to The Glen Ivy Day Spa. It was one of the most relaxing days EVER! This place is a gem and Im so glad my friend Angie recommended it. We went and relaxed in the mud bath and mineral bath, lounged in the pool and enjoyed the sauna and steam rooms. You pay a $40 dollar fee and you can use all there amenities. (Its free on your birthday) It was fabulous! I am already trying to plan my next trip. It was one of the best birthdays ever. Loren paid for everything and paid for a babysitter. What a great gift! I was on cloud nine:)



Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, phone calls, messages flowers and gifts. It really meant a lot. I had a wonderful day!

1 comments:

*Jamie * said...

Happy Birthday Maren!! Looks like you had a fun day.

Hope all is going good.

Jamie