A few weekends ago we went to Zoo Lights with my sister in law Jen and her family. We had a wonderful time even though we froze out toochies off. I think it was the coldest day of the year when we went. It was FREZZING! Good thing we bundled up and huddled by the heaters when we could. I must say that the lights were incredible. I had NO idea how much fun it would be. I think we may go again when my sister comes. It will definitly be worth it!
A highlight for Lia was seeing the squirrel monkeys. She has talked about them a lot since then. She keeps saying..."Monkey's eat carrots" because she and Savannah watched the monkeys eat there dinner and they LOVED it! Rowan liked everything but most of all he liked the hot cocoa.
30 Best Watermelon Recipes for Summer
9 hours ago
1 comments:
How fun!!!!
Post a Comment