Yesterday my sweet, silly, smart Rowie boy turned 4! I really still cant believe that he is no longer my baby. He has grown up so fast its just crazy! I have loved watching him grow and turn into such a good little boy. He is also quite the character. He really makes us laugh and he knows it and he loves every minute of it. He has also turned into such a good big brother. He loves Lia and is always concerned about her. I love to watch them run around like crazy kids do. They laugh and wrestle and love to play with each other. They are the best of friends!
Here are a few pics from Rowan's "friends" Hot Wheels party last night at Classic Skate . He invited all his preschool buddies and they all had a fun time bouncing. We had a great time and Rowan was in heaven! A big thanks to everyone who came!
Rowans face when he saw his new "real" golf clubs!
Heres a little list of things Rowan loves...
1. Cars and race tracks
2. chocolate
3. cutting paper with his green scissors
4. The Wii
5. Grandma cheese
6. Cafe Rio quesadillas
7. Riding his bike
8. Lining things up
9. Milky
10.Ice cream that has been stirred soft
I love you Rowan! Happy 4th Birthday buddy!
30 Best Watermelon Recipes for Summer
9 hours ago
1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Rowie! I'm sorry I couldn't be there, but looks like it was a fun little friend party for him. I hope he got everything he wanted. He is growing up so fast. Four-years-old, really! WOW!
Angie
Post a Comment