Day three started off with a visit to Teds Bakery. I stayed behind to get ready for the day so I didnt go. We heard that the food there was really good and were glad that we went and tried out all the yummy baked goods. That wasnt the only trip we took there:)It was definitly worth going back to.
Now for the rest of day three.... we spent at the Polenysian Cultural Center. We spent all day there and it was worth it! Ron and Luanne paid for us all to go. We had out own tour guide named cousin Franky. It was nice to have someone in charge that just took us one place to the next. We didnt all have to decide where to go.....he did that for us.... so it definilty made the day hassle free. After we walked around and saw the different shows, we headed over to the Luau. The food was great and the company even better. After dinner we went and watched the show that they put on at night. It was definitly the highlight! It was fantastic!. We didnt get done until after 9 but we all enjoyed spending the day there. That was so nice of my in laws to pay for it all. Im sure it was pretty spendy. Thanks Ron and Luanne!
We got the royal treatment and even got some sweet Ambassador stickers to wear
Doesnt Emily look so proud? and I think Jared liked where she put her sticker.
The boys doing a dance
Tattoo time!
Tree Climbers
At dinner.
We were all brave and we tried Poi...not too shabby. Ive eaten some Diet food that taste worst than that!
Youve gotta love Blaine...you can always count on him for a good laugh!
Now....If I could only shake my hips and do the Taihitian dance....I would be one happy girl. How do they even do that? Im afraid if I tried...I would throw out my back. This girl was talented!
Isnt this palm tree cool? Its one tree that grew to the other side of the water and back.
Day four to come...
30 Best Watermelon Recipes for Summer
9 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment