Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This Lean Cuisine has my.... *HEART*


I owe this bag of Lean Cuisine some props. It deserves some serious recognition! It has been such a great friend to me in time of pain and I appreciate it more than it knows. I would never eat it....(or would I dare to) so.... I am sparing its life. It has just been too good to me to just kick to the curb. This baby has been my pal since I started running. I have used it to ice my heels, my knees, my hip and shins. It was just so much easier to grab than having to bag up some ice. Bags of ice just eventually leak and make a big wet mess. This frozen entree worked great.....I highly recommend something like this if you have to ice an injury. Now that I haven't used it in a while, I'm just not sure what to do with it. I just cant see just throwing it away...maybe I should keep it forever and use it through all my marathons. Its not stinky or gross....it never stays out long enough to thaw. I don't know....any creative suggestions?

Maren + Lean Cuisine = True Love.... have babies. Ok...thats going to far...I dont love it THAT much.

1 comments:

Phil and Karen said...

I personally think you should eat it!!!!!! J/K I have a bag of peas in my freezer that is labeled ice and that is ALL I will ever use it for.
Did you get that email from John? They so need a blog. But I'm excited for them and if my theory runs true, your next baby will be a boy. (I hope I'm right....)