Loren may kill me for sharing this but Im taking my chances. I thought this was very sweet and wanted to share this with all of you...
Maren,
Well, the day is finally here. I am so proud of you! You did awesome! Can you believe that you have done it? You are officially a marathon runner. I looked it up on the internet and only 1 to 2 percent of everyone on the planet, will complete a marathon in their lifetime! Congratulations, you are a part of that elite group. I think we all must be crazy to want to do this. I have enjoyed sharing this wonderful, exciting moment with you and all the sacrifice that it took to get here. I love that we have this is common. I hope that we will be able to run many more marathons together.
I know I don’t let you know this as much as I should but I will take this opportunity now, to do so. Maren, you are an exceptional human being! I know it hasn’t been easy getting ready for this marathon with all the training, early morning runs, Saturday long runs, squats in the cow fields and weight fluctuations. Not to mention you went through all this while potty training a 3 year old and taking care of a 1 year old. I am lucky to have you as my wife. I know that we were meant to be together. I love you with all my heart. I always have and always will. I am so proud of you and today I can stand a little taller and brag that my wife is a marathon runner!
Loren
Those words to me ...are worth more than gold! Those are the words that make me happy...I could care less about gifts and things...it is those feelings of love and appreciation that fullfill me.
25 Best Apple Cake Recipes for Fall
2 days ago
4 comments:
Awwww, That letter is the sweetest!! I am so glad you are married to such a sweetie.
That makes me love him and I haven't even met him. What a sweetheart!! Isn't it wonderful to feel appreciated and loved?!! Yay!
Oh, my sweet brother! Makes me proud to be his sister. You two ARE meant to be together. I hadn't seen my brother truly happy until he met and married you, Maren. I am so glad he did. I love having you in our family. And I am so glad he treats you well, too.
Wow, it really is that low of a percent that will complete a marathon. That is so crazy! What an awesome accomplishment!
Congratulations on the marathon and that note is so sweet! By the way I don't mind if you comment on my blog. I look at yours all of the time too.
Sarah
Post a Comment