I have to admit that I am completely slacking in the blogging world. I don't know why....I'm just not loving it as much. It just easier sometimes to just post some pictures on facebook and whalla! I'm done and I don't have to write anything. I have been meaning to blog sometime now. Gosh....Lia turned two 3 weeks ago! I have to remember that this blog is my journal and I know even though I'm late...that it is still important to blog and it will be just as important to my kids in the future. So here goes!
I will never forget the day my sweet angel was born. My labor was nothing like Rowans. Rowans was hard and painful and Lia's well....lets just say that I gave a few small pushes and she was here. I was very nervous about having a girl at first. I was afraid. I wasn't sure how having a girl would be. Now, I wouldn't trade having a girl for the world. She is so sweet, gentle and loving and I just cant get enough of her!




Here are few thing that I love about Lia....
1. When I get home from being gone, Lia will always give me a huge hug and say " I missed you". It always melts my little heart.
2. Lia is a fishy cracker and fruit snack addict. She whines constantly for them and it drives me crazy. She will say in her cute little voice "I have fishy cracka Momma, I have fishy cracka?" I hope I will always remember the way that she says this because it is so cute. She always seems to end her sentence with a higher pitch.
3. I love the way Lia asks me a question and then after I respond to her she always says "Oh yeah". Like...Oh yeah I knew that.
4. I love the way she jumps with excitement. She doesn't jump very high when she does. Shes lucky if she jumps a half of inch of the ground. It cracks me up every time.
5. I love the way Lia loves Rowan. She copies everything he does and if he doesn't like something, neither does she.
6. Lia loves to sing. Her favorite song is I love to see the temple. On Sunday, The children's choir sang it and when they finished she hung her head in sadness. She didn't want them to stop singing it.
7. I love the way my sweet little girl prays. She can pray all by herself and I'm so proud of her. I hope that as she grows she will continue to pray often and I hope that her testimony of prayer will also grow with her.
8. Lia is a Daddy's girl. She is crazy about Loren and I completely understand. I'm crazy about him too! She is one lucky girl to have such a sweet Daddy. Loren loves her so much and she just melts his heart. I admire there relationship. Every girl should be close to her Daddy. That is one very special relationship every girl should have.
9. Lia is the BEST sleeper. She always has been. As a matter of fact, she just transitioned into a toddler bed with no problems. I told her she had to stay in bed and not get out or she goes back into her crib. She listened and bed time is a piece of cake. She still naps and when I put down she says "nigh night" and doesn't make a peep.
10. Lia is a blankey lover. I have learned to never leave the house without it or she whines the whole time. She is also a thumb sucker but only when she is cuddling her blankee. She is so cute when she does it. I just hope she quits early and doesnt end up like I did.
11. I love the way Lia dances. She often shakes her bootay and says" Oh yeah..Oh yeah" I love absolutely it!
I am so grateful for Lias sweet spirit and for the joy she has brought into our lives. I cant wait to see her grow up and see what kind of woman she becomes. I know she will be something special!
I love you Lia and I hope I can be a wonderful mother to you as my mother was to me.
25 Best Apple Cake Recipes for Fall
2 days ago
2 comments:
She is so cute! I love Lia. It was so fun to see all the cute pictures and see how much she has grown.
What a fun two years!
Lia is so adorable! I love to watch her with Loren. I just wish she liked me. :-(
Post a Comment