My sister in laws did this and its pretty funny so I had to join in on the fun! All you do is google your name (Maren needs)with the word needs and then you write down the first ten things that show up. Here is what I found....
Maren needs someone more active.
Maren needs social interaction but too much stimulation can cause her to withdrawl
Maren needs different partners for different reasons
Maren needs to get her priorities straight
Maren needs to get her stuff together
Maren needs your help to choose the perfect outfit for going to meet her boyfriends parents
Maren need to stop inviting people to so many damn facebook groups
Maren needs help Tuesday afternoons at 3:30
Maren needs Neupogen
I am thinking that I probably need a babysitter Tuesday afternoons so I can go hang out with my different partners and new boyfriend and Im hoping that the Neupogen...whatever that may be...... will make me feel really good!
25 Best Apple Cake Recipes for Fall
2 days ago
4 comments:
lol that was funny!
Isn't that fun. I had to google Neupogen and it made me sad. I am so glad this Maren doesn't need that.
Hilarious! I love this game. You need someone more active than Loren! Hello, he runs marathons, how much more active can you get. : ) Too funny! Okay, now I so don't want to know what Neupogen is, yet I do.
Angie
That facebook one totallly cracked me up. BAAA HAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment